6th stop : Angoville au Plain, the church
Discover the story of Robert WRIGHT and Kenneth MOORE, two American paratroopers from the 101rst Airborne division, who transformed the little parish church of Angoville au Plain into an aid station.
The church is situated very close to drop zone D and many lives were saved thanks to the two medics, Robert WRIGHT and Kenneth MOORE.
Angoville au Plain, the church
Angoville Au Plain, the sacristy in the church
- First stop : Normandy American Cemetery overlooking the Eastern end of Omaha Beach
- 2nd stop : Omaha Beach, Dog green Sector, Vierville Sur Mer
- 3rd stop : la Pointe du Hoc, Cricqueville-en-Bessin
- 4th stop : Sainte Mère Eglise
- 5th stop : Utah Beach, Saint Marie du Mont
- 6th stop : Angoville au Plain, the church
- Last stop : drop off in Bayeux, Place de Québec